Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SO LITTLE TIME


Deadlines, even those set by yourself can hang over you like a dark cloud. Why do we procrastinate about reaching deadlines and as they approach stress out fearing we won't meet them. Are we hardwired to create chaos within ourselves or is it a learned process? If it's learned, I get an "A plus". 



Why, well right now I'm spending time writing a blog about not meeting a self-set deadline - it's taken me a half hour to write this - of which that time I could have been editing the pages of my second book "SIMPLE MAN". Is it the fear of completing the task? I don't know, I've proven to myself on many occasion that once you tackle the camel on your back it's never as difficult as envisioned. 


How do I squash the voices of doubt and rid myself of procrastinating? 

No comments:

Post a Comment